How Technology will Help Shape the Future of HR
Technologies like AI, ML, and RPA are being used to develop substantial research, business intelligence, people analytics, and automation in the HR industry. According to Research and Markets, Augmented Reality in the Training and Education Global Market is expected to reach $29.89 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 31% during the forecast period 2021-2025.
Technology is revolutionizing HR, and HR executives must consider leveraging technological advances while reaching their maximum potential. We will observe a massive paradigm shift in working patterns because most of the workforce will comprise of Millennials and Gen Z.
According to McCrindle, by 2030, Millennials and Gen Z will account for 32% and 34% of the global workforce respectively. This will transform the workstyle and organizational culture in every aspect. Technology and innovation are metamorphosing the world of HR; however, they cannot replace humans and their decision-making abilities.
Why Watch The On-Demand Webinar?
Our Power Hour on ‘How Technology will Help Shape the Future of HR’ is an insightful open discussion about the revolution and evolution in the HR industry. Furthermore, based on their experience and knowledge, HR experts shared their insights on different topics such as:
- New generations (Millennials and Gen Zs) making up a significant part of the global workforce
- Necessity of digital training for the workforce
- Emergence of an entirely different department – people experience
- Teamwork becoming the new game plan for HR
- Automation and robots transforming work patterns
- Hybrid work: A perk, enjoying work, and being more productive
- Future of HR: Challenges and solutions
- How technology is revolutionizing the HR industry
- Importance of digital transformation
- Maintaining the balance between HR and technology