Transforming From Classroom Training to Virtual Training for A High-Touch Sales Business
About The Customer
The customer is a fortune 500 financial services provider with presence in over 60 countries worldwide. They are one of the largest life insurers in the United States.
The customer had always been selling through the high-touch sales model. With continuous sales improvement being their priority, training was always an integral part of their sales function. Traditionally, they used classroom training as the preferred mode to train the sales team. However, owing to the COVID -19 outbreak, it gradually became impossible for them to deliver classroom-based training programs. But it was nevertheless the need of the hour to train the sales team on virtual selling skills. This implied that the team,
1. Needed to understand how to effectively use web meeting tools like Skype and Zoom
2. Developed the required soft skills for virtual selling
3. Learnt how to provide great customer experience virtually
The customer decided to use micro-videos as a training tool for their sales agents. They approached Harbinger to create the same.
Harbinger supported the customer through:
1. Rapid development of videos for quick sales support
2. Use of graphics, voiceover, and animation for better learner experience
3. Solutions for easy localization, to support multiple geographies
4. Development of automation tools for swift and error free deliveries
5. A video optimization solution for seamless online delivery without losing on quality
6. Use of AI tools for transcription, translation, and closed captioning
As a result, Harbinger was able to deliver the videos in multiple languages efficiently to help the customer launch their ‘Virtual Training Program’ and support their sales force across the globe.
This is what a key stakeholder at the customer’s end had to say after the completion of the project.
“This is a special shout out to all the team members at Harbinger who worked tirelessly, remotely, braving multiple hardship and pain because of the current COVID 19 situation. Thank you for all your efforts – We could launch this program so quickly, ONLY with your support.”