Author: Marketing DeskPosted On Oct 24, 2013 | 2 Mins Read
How many times have you experienced the agonizing wait as you navigate through a web application? Looking expectantly at the screen, and waiting for the page to load? Frustrating, isn’t it?
Using Single Page web application (SPA) technique can give your web application as seamless an experience as a desktop application. So, what is SPA? And how does it enhance the viewer experience?
Harbinger Systems hosted a Webinar on “Benefits of developing Single Page Web Applications (SPA) using AngularJS”. to present how Single Page Applications can help you build faster web applications with an awesome UX which make the viewers stay on your site. Attendees got step-by-step introduction to SPA, its building blocks, the design techniques and advantages of SPA. Also discussed were the distinct advantages of using AngularJS for building Single Page Applications.
- Single Page Web Applications [SPA] , present and Future
- Why SPA, advantages
- SPA- Multiplatform perspective
- Future of SPA
- Architectural considerations for developing SPA
- Building blocks of SPA
- Main Challenges in Web Application Development
- Why choose AngularJS for SPA
- Walkthrough of Key AngularJS features
- Advantages of AngularJS in SPA development
- Application Demo
Thank you for the great response to this special webinar!